With the digital landscape constantly changing, there are increasing demands on content management systems and organizations to keep up with consumer needs. Today, users are looking for more personalized experiences, improved connectivity between devices, and highly interactive elements in their web experiences. Drupal CMS development is an ideal solution for you as it will help you build a website that grows with the changing digital technologies and business needs and help you achieve your business objectives.
Why We Recommend Going with Drupal CMS Development Over Other CMSes?
Needless to say, Drupal is one of the best website solutions because of its robust and flexible infrastructure, open-source modules, and innovative and responsive designs. It offers countless free tools and information to help you get the right design, features, and functionality.
The latest Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 versions are emerging as the leading platforms to meet the demand for interactivity, personalization, and scalable tools in the year 2020. Drupal users gain access to a plethora of dynamic, flexible, and ever-evolving modules that enhance the functionality of the website.
As a professional Drupal development company, we are well-versed in Drupal CMS development to create a powerful website enriched with great features and functionality. We help Drupal users to make the most out of the Drupal CMS to deliver excellent web experience to their audience.
If you’re still wondering why you should hire Drupal developers for your website, here are 5 strong reasons that will encourage you to choose Drupal CMS for your business website.
Nearly one million Drupal users cannot be wrong!
5 Reasons to Choose Drupal CMS for Your Website in 2020-21
1. An Excellent Web Experience Management System
Drupal is considered to be a flexible web experience management system that gives you the ability to integrate your preferred CRM software such as Salesforce, or inbound marketing platforms into your website instead of using proprietary automation and analytics tools.
And this is why, as an experienced Drupal development company, we believe that Drupal is the best choice for organizations that want to seamlessly integrate their preferred third-party technology with their websites.
2. Creates Targeted and Personalized UI/UX
Drupal 8 and 9 versions have a wealth of built-in user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) tools and modules that meet the needs of the modern customers looking for personalized, interactive, and targeted web experiences.
Drupal 8’s advanced system also makes it easier for our Drupal website developers to build and maintain the website, saving them from countless hours of frustration and expletives.
How Drupal leads in UI and UX in 2020
There is a seemingly endless list of built-in and contributed modules that enrich your Drupal website. There are Drupal modules for specific purposes including:
- Content personalization – Drupal offers several content personalization modules to help you deliver relevant content to your users based on their needs and preferences. Some of these modules include Personalization Module, Browsing History Recommender, Commerce Recommender, and Context-Menu Block.
- Better caching functionality – Drupal provides enhanced page loading efficiency and speed thanks to BigPipe and other Drupal caching optimization modules.
- Responsive design – Drupal 8 and 9 come with a responsive web design that scales and modifies to fit any screen, thereby helping users to access your website from any device.
- Social media modules – These modules easily connect online customers to your social media feeds from your website.
- Contextual blocks – Drupal provides drag and drop blocks to rearrange the appearance of text and images on your website. You can also repeat the same block in multiple places throughout your page which gives you greater design flexibility.
- Comment fields – Both Drupal 8 and 9 allow you to display comments on multiple places on your web page. Also, you can have different types of comments, such as private notes to users and adding comments to comments.
- Multilingual functionality – These modules are built right into Drupal 8 and 9 core that empower you to translate your website or display the language on your website shift depending on the user’s geographic location.
- WYSIWYG editor – This is an awesome feature that allows you to look at how the text and images they’ve entered into the text editor are going to appear before clicking the “Publish” button.
- Quick Edit – This Drupal module enables you to type directly into a text editor in Drupal to reduce the time required for adding and uploading content to your website.
As a top-notch Drupal development company, we keep the customer experience in mind during the development phase and therefore, build your storefront on the Drupal foundation to enhance your website’s UI and UX. If you want to create an impactful and user-friendly storefront, just hire Drupal developers from us and the team will create a website that will deliver a pleasant customer experience.
3. Contextual Digital Experiences
Drupal CMS offers users the right tools to create a personalized customer experience. Your website caters to the needs of the customers, guiding them throughout their buying journeys. Access to powerful APIs is an important ingredient all websites need if they want to outperform other websites. The best part of Drupal is that its international team of experts continually updates and improves features and functionalities already built into the Drupal CMS.
Drupal provides several new APIs which simplify and streamline the development process, and make the website more intuitive for customers:
- The RESTful Web Services API in Drupal 8 supports a decoupled Drupal website that facilitates communication between native mobile iOS or Android apps and the Drupal site and integration with web services.
- Render API improves the user experiences through faster page rendering and enhanced caching protocols.
- The Translation API in Drupal can adjust and display languages on your website depending on the geographical location of your viewers.
In addition to this, Drupal’s flexible interface makes it easy to adjust it to fit almost any system architecture with tools and features that enhance the experience of customers and developers.
Our talented Drupal website developers are proficient at using the full potential of these APIs to create the most desired user experience of the Drupal website.
4. Innovative and Technologically Advanced Marketing Tools
Today, static websites have been replaced by dynamic content across various digital touch-points. Therefore, companies are looking for CMS that keeps pace with the new sales and customer engagement technologies. Drupal CMS development excels in the eCommerce field as well. Drupal has been seamlessly integrated into commerce platforms of giants like IBM, Tesla, Magento, Puma, and Motorola to improve sales through enhanced customer interactions.
The Google Analytics module helps you to gather relevant customer data and make improvements to optimize how well your Drupal site interacts and engages your target audience
5. Cutting-edge Tools for Metadata and Taxonomy
Having a semantic structure plays a crucial role in the working lives of content authors and managers. Drupal’s Metatag module is an auto-tagging tool that allows you to add Meta tags to your Drupal site automatically, which is a key element of search engine optimization. This module enables you to shape how your content looks on social media sites with APIs like Twitter Cards for Twitter and Facebook’s Open Graph protocol which allows you to share consistent messages across platforms.
Having a flexible and intuitive taxonomy system is another important asset for websites in 2020. Drupal comes with a built-in taxonomy system that is engineered to simplify how you organize your content using keywords. This comprehensive content classification system offers many advantages: it helps in organizing information on your website, including by theme, and navigating to search terms and setting viewing options. Drupal’s flexible, built-in taxonomy system is designed to support your company’s growth, so you can continue adding more content and features to your website without affecting your CMS’s performance.
In addition to these advantages, Drupal CMS also offers reliability, scalability, and high-end security for your Drupal-based website. As of 2020, there are more than 0.56 million live Drupal sites. Organizations have adopted Drupal CMS development faster and for the right reasons. It can easily handle high traffic, and therefore it is widely used for enterprise-level, large-scale and busiest websites.
Drupal India is the most reliable Drupal development company that is backed by a team of seasoned Drupal website developers who are well-versed with the Drupal CMS. If you want to build your website on this solid foundation and leverage the power of Drupal CMS, hire Drupal developers from us and we’ll help you soar high in the digital world.
Q.1. How does outsourcing to a Drupal development company work?
Ans. We will collaborate with you to understand your requirements and assess the project scope. We will offer you a detailed project proposal along with suitable engagement models to choose from. We will start our development process after the signing of the contract.
Q.2. Can I hire Drupal developers on a full-time basis?
Ans. Yes, you can. We offer ready-to-hire Drupal developers who have vast experience and expertise in Drupal CMS development, on a full-time basis.
Q.3. How do I assess the progress of my Drupal website development project?
Ans. Our agile project management approach enables us to regularly communicate about the progress of the project to clients, concerned teams, managers, and other stakeholders. We provide timely reports on your project’s status.
Have more questions? Send us your questions and we’ll answer them shortly!