The digital era is ever-evolving and with it increases the demand for web content management systems. Organizations are looking for ways to keep pace with their consumer’s trending needs and requirements. People are demanding more personalized experiences, greater connectivity between devices, and enhanced interactive elements introduced in their web experiences. As a result, businesses focus more on omnichannel content publishing (popularly known as COPE – Create Once, Publish Everywhere), which is fast and helps websites achieve KPIs and their business goals.
Drupal is one of the famous enterprise-level CMS platforms used by developers to build more complex projects with ease. It is a powerful tool indeed, but with great power comes great challenges, especially for beginners.
Drupal as a proper web experience management system
Drupal website design makes it easy for organizations and business merchants to integrate third-party tools, thanks to its flexibility that helps the platform perform like a web experience management system. It gives the developer’s community the ability to integrate their favorable CRM (Content Management System) software like Salesforce or any inbound marketing platform into their website. Therefore, Drupal is the most-sought option for organizations that want to seamlessly integrate a third-party technology into their website.
A blog section is a powerful tool for every website, irrespective of the industry that helps businesses attract both visitors and search engines for SEO purposes. To keep your website trending, updated, and most-viewed, you need to regularly post new blogs with engaging content. The goal is to not just increase your blog engagement but also notify users about your new posts.
In this blog, we will discuss how to set up content email notifications on a Drupal website. But, if you want to skip the manual work, our Drupal development company can help you set up notifications as per your website requirements.
But first, here are a few tips on how to engage your audience with your blogs.
How to engage your audience with the blogs?
So, you have written a blog that can help you deliver your message to your respective audience. But, how can you increase content engagement? How can you make readers connect with your blog? Here are a few tips to follow: Notify Users About New Blog Posts on Drupal Website
- Share your blog regularly on social media and put a sharing button for readers to share it with their loved ones.
- Put a comment section on your website so that the readers can share their thoughts on your blog, ask more questions, or add their blog experience.
- Add encouraging questions into your blog content to know your reader’s opinion.
- If possible, create impactful and interesting video content to make your message more understandable
- Share your blog content on various forums, communities, social media channels, and platforms in different forms like polls, podcasts, contests, slideshows, and more.
- Remember to increase your website loading speed so that your readers don’t lose interest due to delays in the page loading speed
- Make sure to improve your website’s mobile UX to make it easy and enjoyable for readers to access your blog from any device.
- Send emails to the users whenever a new post gets published or an old piece gets updated or commented on.
The Importance of Email Notifications in User Engagement
Here is some more importance of email notifications to ensure user engagement on the website. Sending emails regarding your new/old blog increases the chance of users:
- Coming to your site and reading the blog
- Share the blog on social media with their friends and family
- Register to your website for more interesting content
- Subscribe to your newsletter
- Become your loyal readers
- Discuss and comment their thoughts on the blog
- Click your CTA button and become your consumer
Therefore, email notifications are the most crucial engagement technique that promotes great blog views, popularity, SEO, and impressive conversion rate.
How to notify users about your new blog posts on a Drupal website?
If you have developed a Drupal website, you may be well aware of the extensive benefits of email notifications. If not, then here are the best ways to notify new blog posts to your users.
- Recipients: Send new blog notifications to your subscribers, users, authors, admins, and so on. There can also be users from various roles like a specific list of users who performed specific actions (for instance, regularly comment on your blog post).
- Events: Notify users when you are creating new content, updating it, or someone posted a comment or replied to it.
- Form: Send notification via messages, full content items, content teasers, or full comment threads. You can also share personal replies on it.
- Time: You can send your emails by scheduling them to be sent in the future. Drupal theme development features offer a time-based task scheduler to make your task easier.
- Amount: Notify users about every single event or collect the events in the form of a newsletter.
If you are still wondering how to increase your blog traffic, hire Drupal developers to assist you professionally. We understand how challenging it is for businesses to attract more traffic to their website and increase their conversion rate. Call us to know more about our Drupal development services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Drupal if there are more CMS platforms?
Drupal is an open-source content management framework that has helped millions of hi-tech websites and applications. It empowers various influential platforms, large-scale organizations, and companies to fulfill their demands of managing their content workflow. Drupal helps create versatile, structured content, and connects powerful integration tools, offering the best multi-site capacity and deep multilingualism support.
What is a Drupal module?
Modules refer to collections of functions that extend Drupal to enhance its functionality. For instance, if you need to integrate the website with an email management tool that’s not added in Drupal’s core feature, you can add that functionality by using a module.
Can I migrate a WordPress site to Drupal?
Yes, there are various modules to help you migrate your WordPress site safely to the Drupal site. For more queries, get in touch with our expert professionals.