Evolving technologies have changed the way shopping is done nowadays. With time, the popularity and challenges of e-commerce have grown to next level. How your business is planning to overcome these challenges? Being an online brand, you have your sort of challenges when planning to expand and avail of different opportunities with Drupal.
To enjoy the right numbers it is essential to engage customers and sell quality products, with a reliable platform. Talking about a trustworthy platform, Drupal is the one to invest. Drupal is a CMS having hundreds of modules and themes ready to drive your business online. The magic & uniqueness which your business needs is achieved via Drupal Development Company with their e-commerce solutions.
Why Using Drupal CMS Brings Lot of Benefits?
List of Essential Modules
There are several Drupal modules available for e-commerce website to help in building intuitive and powerful websites. The important modules provided by Drupal are:
- Commerce shipping assist in calculating shipping rates for Drupal Commerce. It is used in collaboration with other shipping methods including Commerce Flat Rate, Commerce UPS, etc.
- Currency module helps with currency conversion and display the price of the product.
- Commerce Stripe guides customers to pay securely without leaving your website.
Collection of Themes
The first thing that engage a user is the website appearance. The team of Drupal developer’s offers amazing themes for e-commerce websites which are come in handy.
- e-Store is an easy to install theme and is designed in a way that it solves website’s needs.
- Flexi Cart makes sure that products sell fast and easily online.
- Belgrade is specially designed to create business websites.
- Shop is responsible for providing the users inbuilt support for Drupal Commerce.
It is important to focus on the speed of your website. It is observed that a site taking five seconds to load has more rejection rate. A slow website will hamper your efforts and investments. Shoppers who faced the sluggish website performance say that they don’t return to the websites. These bounces have a direct impact on revenue generation. To maintain a top-notch, Drupal has plenty of offerings. Some includes:
- Blazy module aids in fast loading of pages and saves data usage.
- CDN module mitigate the page load time and deliver the web page components.
- Drupal offers faster means to upgrade the server hardware for optimized performance.
If your website is mobile compatible, it will be able to engage larger audience. Creating user scenarios help to understand what sort of content the user will love to explore on their mobile. This approach help to design the key elements required in a website.
Mobile compatibility has become an irreplaceable feature for any e-commerce website. Drupal’s websites not only engage the clients by their looks but also by their mobile responsive design. Drupal websites are easily accessible on mobile and tablets.
Every e-commerce brand looks to make sure that the content developed is appealing. And it has become a need today because there is a lot of competition present. Hence, personalized content from Drupal e-commerce developers make the user experience better and helps create trust between you as well as the customer.
As per Adobe report, 90% of the B2B marketers say that personalization is highly significant. This marketing opportunity that no e-commerce business should miss out on. Tapping the different demographics and varied audiences not only enhances the market reach but your bottom line as well.
E-commerce websites work on large volume of data on daily basis. While for a buyer, it might be a desirable situation, for a seller it increases the burden of applying SEO on every page and indexing every product.
Drupal has several modules that help to improve the SEO of your e-commerce website. Some of them include:
- Pathauto ensures that the URL of the website is search engine friendly. It converts complex URLs to easier ones.
- Metatag module is a multilingual module controlling the metatags on web pages.
- XML Sitemap module offers feature to include a few pages on your Sitemap.
These are the key features of Drupal CMS making it a perfect platform to invest in e-commerce.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.Is Drupal good for e-commerce?
One of the most comprehensive open-source CMS available, Drupal, is the perfect fit for e-commerce businesses. It gives you the perfect way of modeling your content, integrated marketing, payment, and fulfillment tools, which helps in bringing in a bigger audience.
Q2.Why is Drupal best?
Drupal enables organizations to build better sites and experiences faster. Global enterprises, brands, governments, colleges and universities, NGOs and other organizations use Drupal so they can engage with users on websites and beyond, to deliver the right content, to the right users, at the right time.
Q3.What are the benefits of e-commerce website development?
Benefits of Developing an E-Commerce Website
- Reach Out to the World.
- Meets the Needs of the Customer.
- Enhanced Visibility.
- Providing Detailed Information.
- No Time Constraints.
- Availability of User-Friendly Features.
- Easy Management of Inventory.
- Beneficial To Any Business.
The rapid transformation in e-commerce has kept the business brands on their toes. And this is where Drupal offers unmatched services for your online selling platform. Be it building your website or planning to migrate, we at Drupal India will help you do your job smoothly until you get a desirable finish. Our team of Drupal Support and Maintenance can help you with all your business queries and engage both local & global audience.