The Media and Publishing Industry has changed a lot from the last few years due to the introduction of the latest technologies. The users actually want to experience a different website that offers different sort of content with proper security. A good quality website, Blog or podcast is very important for a media website to remain ahead of the competitors. Here comes in the need for Drupal, a prominent CMS for web development. It is a leading CMS and efficient framework that helps to boost dynamic websites and applications with least effort and maximum result.
Why Drupal Web Development for Media and Publishing is important?
- Drupal is easy to customize and highly versatile.
- Contains photo gallery module to customize product images and other features to make it more appealing for user’s viewing experience.
- Supports social bookmaking, it allows users to rate and share reviews to users via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Drupal is easy to scale and allows management of high volume data that reaches the website all because of the SMO & SEO strategy.
Drupal Benefits for Media and Publishing Industry
1. Content Management:- Drupal is a content-driven CMS helps in dynamic maintenance of the content. It addresses the business needs of the media industry by publishing content within the standard guideline in an efficient manner keeping the lifecycle of the content. Proper display of content is organized to ensure end-user feels satisfied while using the website.
2. Social Media Interaction:- Drupal has successfully engaged modern consumers in a personalized manner by offering them social media channels to share their reviews instantly. It gives liberty to admin in customization of the content in a different way which helps them to interact, share and further promote their content.
3. Cross-Platform Functionality:- Drupal is particularly designed to offer portability in the web domain, particularly when it comes to cross-platform functionality of the layout and its management for multiple platforms including tablets, mobile devices, desktops and other web content display platforms.
4. Monetization and ROI:- Every website demands monetization and optimization for better ranking on search engine results. If a website has an online presence then a business can drive sales from it. A respectable ROI comes from effective marketing skills and is important for business growth.
5. Economical CMS:- Rising costs is one of the major factors that has affected the media and publishing industry a lot. Most of the Drupal CMS are high in price and are not the first choice for the media world. But Drupal is a perfect option for them because it is open source and is a better option to deal with the shortfalls of the other CMS. This CMS is very powerful like a paid one and plays a vital role in managing the online content.
Conclusion:- Drupal Media and Publishing Industry is now getting revolutionized with the latest IT Technologies. For brands that are following these technologies are experiencing good sales, customer base and ROI. Even if you are having well-established traditional IT service, a slight extension to Drupal would ensure a great outcome. It is a great CMS having so many incredible features to integrate within the website.