Whether you own a startup or established business, having digital presence is the most important success mantra. The first important step to establish a professional presence is having a great website. But to generate leads, referrals and sales it is crucial to have a killer landing page. Luckily, the Drupal Development is here to build completely customizable landing page.
What is the Importance of Landing Pages?
In online industry, landing pages drive visitors towards conversion by encouraging them to click through to a particular action. That action could be anything ranging making a purchase on your website, to subscribing to your mailing list, or other essential actions. Whatever it is, there must be an engaging CTA.
In comparison to a multi-page professional website, a landing page is a single page targeting visitors to serve your end goal. When designed well, a good landing page boosts your chances of success.
What it Actually Mean?
• In simple terms, the message of landing page is the promotion of the desired action and explaining the benefits of performing this action.
• The design of the page must focus on supporting this objective and nothing else. This means that design should be clean and simple for smooth browsing experience.
• The goal of a landing page is to make visitors click. Both the design and the content need to reflect that, so make all buttons labeled with clear microcopy.
• A landing page, is made up of a single page. You can divide it into multiple sections, but stick to just one page with short length.
• Headers, buttons and images must represent the webpage message in an effective way, while ensuring all elements remain cohesive. For improved performance you can hire Drupal Web Developers having up to date knowledge of the landing page trends.
What is the Working Process of Landing Pages?
In order to make the landing page meet its objective, you first need to drive web traffic. This is possible with different ways:
• Implement email marketing strategies to send the email regarding landing page to your subscribers.
• Share a link to your landing page on social networks like Instagram or Twitter.
• Add a link to the landing page within a blog post as it is a great opportunity to engage readers.
• Optimize your landing page, by implementing advanced SEO features to improve your chances of getting visible.
• Create a PPC ad campaign and link it to the landing page for improved visibility.
These are all good techniques to drive web traffic to your landing page. All these techniques are implemented by Drupal 9 Development team on priority for successful landing page development.
Creating a Landing Page in Drupal – Using Modules
1. Layout Builder Module
A very useful tool recently added to Drupal’s core allows developer to build templates for displaying elements on a page. The user can define their own “regions” using drag and drop interface. Creating a template is easy by juggling the elements using an edit bar. To use this module, it needs manual launch, as it isn’t enabled by default when installing Drupal CMS.
Unfortunately, Layout Builder won’t do everything. It needs more efforts for styling the elements. An additional module named Layout Builder Styles is available to create new classes for Layout Builder blocks and sections. To take full advantage of the style management capabilities, without worrying about the code, install one more module – Asset Injector.
2. Paragraphs Module
The second most used option of Drupal development for creating a landing page is the Paragraphs module. This module allows creation of templates that will later be sections. One paragraph includes multiple fields. Such a collection defines the type of paragraph to be used by any specific content type.
Paragraphs are a powerful module allowing developer to maintain a high level of flexibility when crafting landing pages. The drawback of using this module is content management, particularly when a complex structure with multiple nested fields is created. The person doing the editing of the content on the page feel lost with multiple tabs and settings.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Creating a Landing Page
1. Define your Goal
Identify what you want your landing page to achieve and remain consistent throughout every detail.
2. Create Visual Hierarchy
Decide which elements are the most essential and make them stand out.
3. Generate CTA
Make clear to your landing page visitors regarding the navigation.
4. Create Engaging Design
Engage your visitors with an eye-catching design to encourage them to click and discover more. You should also opt for a strategic layout. To make page more effective and creative, place your design and content above the fold.
Landing pages are a very specific type of pages that we can find around. It should be simple, transparent, and modern and encourage user to reach target pages. It’s a great tool in the hands of marketing teams, thus the objective of Drupal 9 Development is to quickly create these kinds of pages. Some of the methods above show a low degree of difficulty and can be implemented smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a landing page in Drupal?
Landing pages are for unique pages on your site. You will add the majority of content to these pages through Panelizer. Drupal offers modules to complete the task of creating landing pages.
2. How do I change the landing page in Drupal?
To add new content:
• Click the (plus) icon in the content region where you’d like to add the new content pane.
• Click on the “Drupal.org” category in the sidebar.
• Click on the “CTA” content pane.
• You’ll see a series of fields to be filled out.
3. How can I improve my landing page performance?
• Make your offer clear.
• Simplify your landing page.
• Try contrasting colors.
• Keep the important part above the fold.
• Use scarcity techniques.
• Keep your call-to-action buttons straightforward.
• Add contact information.
• Try different headlines and copy.