Drupal is acclaimed as a feature-rich and flexible development framework that can be used to create innovative web solutions. The CMS facilitates an excellent arrangement of content and also helps in the creation of user-friendly themes with amazing features to deliver an exhilarating experience to the customers. For this reason, most of the businesses look to convert PSD To Drupal for enhancing the performance of their websites.
Conversion of a PSD file into a custom Drupal theme is a complex job that requires expertise. Developers use scripting languages such as HTML and CSS for the job. Basically, it includes three steps, viz., slicing the PSD files in photoshop, coding them on HTML, and finally integrating the Drupal theme on HTML files. Here are certain tips that will help in an easier and quick conversion of PSD files to Drupal.
1. Clear-Cut Slicing: It is really crucial to slice the PSD files with high precision for obtaining a flawless and smoothly-working web portal. The file is broken into logical sections of the website and then exported one at a time as an image.
2. W3C Validation: The developer needs to abide by the W3C standards during the process. These are the rules and guidelines which enable the creation of an impactful interface by eliminating any errors that may occur during the coding process.
3. Symmetrical Coding: Another thing that the developer needs to take care of is to ensure clean coding. It ensures a glitch-free performance of the site, which is significant for building a substantial customer base. Semantic coding enables a computer to easily comprehend the text, along with making the site search engine friendly.
4. Proper Integration: This is the last step of the conversion process and is also the most important. The integration of HTML/XHTML and CSS files into the Drupal CMS should be carried out to perfection. The developer should use the latest techniques for it.
5. Try To Make It Pixel-Perfect: Aiming at a pixel-perfect conversion will make the website eye-catching and fetch more visitors for it. The developer should analyze the pixels of PSD files to improve its visibility. The Pixel Perfect Testing Tool can be a great help in achieving this objective, as it is simple and easy to use.
Conclusion:- Following the above-mentioned tips can facilitate a flawless PSD To Drupal Conversion. At the same time, there is a need to engage expert assistance for the same. At Drupal India, we cater professional Drupal Development Services. We have a seasoned team of qualified developers with rich experience in the CMS. Till date, we have handled numerous PSD to Drupal Conversions and completed them successfully.