Having a business website is imperative to meet changing customer behavior. It is due to the increasing proliferation of digitization, web, and mobile app usage. If you do not adopt the digital trend, there are high chances of lacking behind the competition. So, developing a website is essential to stay competitive.
Secondly, choosing Drupal CMS for your website is an ideal decision to manage information seamlessly. One of the most popular content management systems, Drupal powers more than 600,000. Undoubtedly, this CMS helps your site to have advanced features, a user-friendly experience, and easy addition of distinctive modules.
One more thing that makes Drupal CMS your result-oriented pick is terms SEO-friendly features. Search Engine Optimization is a relevant factor in making your site visible, generating substantial traffic, encouraging leads, and converting.
A website’s SEO capability can boost traffic and business to an optimum extent. It includes the direct method of having user-rich content, usage of keywords, mobile-friendly images, and other elements. The role of SEO in your Drupal site has a direct connection with extending business and generating leads.
Still, you require concrete information on why Drupal websites are SEO-friendly and further help meet the business objective. Thus to prove this point, here we have three reasons that explain how directly or indirectly SEO impacts your Drupal site.
How does Drupal SEO Impact Your Site?
To begin, there are several Drupal modules available for free and paid versions to create different functionalities. And you can install SEO-functionality modules on your Drupal site to enable direct marketing functionality.
Here’s the list of five imperative Drupal SEO modules.
- Metatag module: The metatag of a website plays a vital role in letting search engines understand and crawl your site. Although unseen information is at the user end, still it is relevant to create keyword-enriched metatag for respective website pages. By using the Drupal Metatag module, create and modify tags according to search engine requirements and late algorithms.
- Pathauto module:Just like metatags, customized URLs of your website pages are relevant for seamless indexing and better click-through rate (CTR). Rely on the Pathauto module to generate a user-friendly URL structure for each page and enable high-ranking factors on the web.
- Redirect module: In continuation with the above point, creating a customized URL is necessary to ensure a high ranking factor. You can utilize the Pathauto module to create a distinctive URL. But your existing URL of the same page can create a duplicate effect and might hamper your site’s ranking. To deal with this issue, make use of the Redirect Drupal SEO module that helps delete the duplicate URL by default.
- Real-time SEO: Enable high SEO website ranking by changing URL structure and Meta tags content by using the Real-Time module. It helps dynamically change the required content as per the recent trend to further enhance your search engine ranking.
- Google Analytics: Although the Google Analytics module does not directly help in enhancing your website’s organic search engine factor. But it assists in overall Drupal maintenance and support from an SEO point of view. It means the Google Analytics module helps you analyze your marketing performance, traffic, users, number of clicks, and other relevant factors.
3 Ways Different SEO Modules Impact Drupal Site Performance
Adding different SEO modules on the Drupal site not only improves performance but further impacts its functionality and end-user experience. You can add the above Drupal SEO modules and more as per your requirement to attain the following site benefits.
- Mobile-friendly responsiveness:By fixing technical and functional SEO factors on the Drupal website, make your website more mobile-friendly. Drupal provides optimum solutions to implement creative & customized themes, responsive elements, and images compatible with different screens. Ultimately, it provides an enhanced user experience for more site usage, optimum traffic, and an increase in conversion rates.
- High-speed functionality: Site speed has pivotal importance and is directly linked with your SEO performance. By using the Drupal Image Optimization module, optimize images in low sizes yet high in quality. Also, solve reloading issues to maintain the high-speed pace of the website.
- Easy accessibility: Distinctive easy and out-of-the-box accessibility features of Drupal CMS help increase usage and active participation. Users with different devices and having some impairments can further use the Drupal site. Even some users with outdated smartphones and poor network connectivity can access the site. Ultimately, it impacts the SEO factor which results in high ranking and more traffic.
Optimizing your Drupal website for search engines is more than just a growing trend. It’s a necessity on your part to improve the search engine ranking of your site and that too with the help of SEO modules. Get to know and implement result-oriented Drupal SEO modules on your site to experience enhanced performance. Stay in touch with the Drupal experts at Drupal India to meet all your site-related requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the SEO module in Drupal?
Drupal SEO modules are tools that provide additional functionality to the site. There are modules available to create keyword-friendly Meta tags, generate URLs, analyze performance, and much more. Ultimately, modules help in enhancing the overall website’s performance.
- Which is the mandatory SEO module for the Drupal-based portal?
Pathauto module is a mandatory tool for your Drupal website. This module helps rectify the duplicate URLs on your website and delete the same by default to enhance the site’s search engine ranking.
- Does Drupal enable search engine-friendly URLs?
Yes, Drupal CMS and its several modules can generate SEO-friendly URLs for respective website pages. Such URLs help in enhancing the overall search engine ranking, visibility on the web, and traffic.