More and more users are interacting with brands using mobile gadgets. Website owners need to make smart investment and customize accordingly to make their website mobile-friendly. Search engine giant Google also index website that are mobile-friendly ensuring brands engage potential customers.
Furthermore, several enterprises go further and also build a mobile app to give an additional boost to their business.
Seeing the mobile trends Drupal Development Services is a perfect choice for both of the above:
1. Drupal CMS helps to make websites mobile-friendly thanks to its mobile-first principle. Responsive design permits page elements to adapt to the latest device and offers the user with the most streamlined experiences.
2. Drupal is perfect to build fast, lightweight, and effective mobile apps.
Some Benefits of Mobile Apps for Business
Mobile apps have different functionalities, but most of them comprise the following benefits:
• They smoothly expand your mobile reach.
• It is easy to add more channels of communication with your users and provide them more alluring features.
• They help to build a multichannel presence and promote your overall brand.
• It is easy to interact with your audience even when their smart-phone is offline.
• Bring more ROI from in-app advertising.
• You have access to the device’s hardware.
• Simple to use the specific capabilities of iOS and Android gadgets.
• You will get additional profits from being able to sell your mobile app in app stores.
Top Reasons to Consider Drupal for Mobile App Development
1. Flexible and Simple to Use
Integration is made streamlined in Drupal core RESTful Web Services module. This makes it simple for other apps to read and update information on your website through the Web. REST supports GET/POST/PATCH/DELETE features and integrates authentication system automatically which is easy to apply to modules and resources.
2. Content Capabilities
Drupal permits user to manage useful data and isolate it from the rest. It is a perfect CMS for news and consultants, as it is completely adaptable to your requirements, as it allows customization of the behavior of a block by building modules.
3. SKD’s and Libraries
Things to consider when building a native RESTful iOS app are caching strategies, using asynchronous techniques to download data and then refreshing data as downloads complete, pre-fetching data on application load, and managing network timeout issues. You can Hire Drupal Developers to enjoy the best services of the CMS for your business.
Have a look below at some of the main SKD’s and libraries:
• Waterwheel Swift – offers classes to smoothly connect iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS applications to Drupal 7 and 8.
• DrupalCloud – Android library for Drupal Services.
• DrupalGap – An open source mobile application development kit for Drupal websites, with PhoneGap and jQueryMobile.
• Drupal 8 iOS SDK – SDK and sample app to connect native iOS app with D8.
4. Build Native or Non-Native Apps
Native apps for iOS and Android are available over the app stores. Businesses may charge for their systems or build them for free. Fee is imposed for the subscription through any popular store and includes advertising a well. Native apps permit engagement of specific features of mobile devices including like camera, contacts, etc.
5. Business Benefits
Business owners always look for different ways to expand their customer base and boost the overall sales. Making a selection for Drupal Migration provides multiple advantages. First, companies add more communication channels with their clients and make their services smoothly accessible. Multichannel presence is essential for promotion and corporate benefit, as the modern consumer prefers mobile access over desktop usage. Through apps, customers may access more useful functionalities.
Drupal technology offers two options for mobile app development. First, business enterprises may convert their website into a progressive mobile app (PWA). Secondly, the CMS offers as a solid backend platform for native and non-native mobile apps. Thanks to the API-first principle, the Drupal CMS can smoothly synchronize with one another and communicate with third-party services as well. Ask our developers to build a mobile app for your business working, or perform a smooth integration between your current software.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of Drupal?
Drupal is free, open source software that can be used by individuals or users having less technical knowledge to easily create and manage different types of websites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.
2. Can Drupal be used for mobile apps?
No matter what form of mobile app you decide on, Drupal offers a solid platform for serving your data to a multitude of user interfaces whether we talk about the mobile apps, websites, smart televisions, information boards or simple input into another system.
3. What language does Drupal use?
Drupal is PHP based language and every developer needs to know PHP language for any development or customization work. The reason for using PHP is it is a programming language that is flexible and simple to learn, even if you come from a different knowledge background.
4. Is Drupal front end or backend?
Drupal is not just a frond end or backend. It is a CMS to manage your content with inbuilt template engine. Even Drupal can be used as service to store the content and use some front end tools for displaying content.
5. Is Drupal free to use?
Drupal is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) having a big and supportive community. It’s used by millions of people and organizations across the globe to build and manage their websites. Government websites are also Drupal built as they demand advanced security and flexibility. Drupal is free to download and with simple modification the platform can be extended.